on the Katschberg
Unforgettable winter experience in the Katschberg Lodge directly on the slopes!
70 kilometers of slopes on snow-sure 1.641 meters of altitude are waiting for skiers & snowboarders in the ski resort Katschberg / Aineck between Carinthia and Salzburg in Austria. Enjoy an unforgettable skiing vacation or winter vacation in our chalets directly on the slopes.
Top package deals await you in winter on the Katschberg.
Right in front of your lodge, perfectly groomed slopes with varied descents await you. The ski area is just as suitable for beginners as for real piste cracks. Wedel on the "Direttissima" with extreme gradient, or carve on the A1, the longest run with a length of more than 6 kilometers. Powder as far as the eye can see - freeriders will be delighted with powder slopes covered in deep snow on the Katschberg.
Good to know: from Saturday, 02.12.2023, you will experience
- guaranteed snow on over 1600 m
- 16 modern lifts
- 10 km of easy slopes for leisurely holidaymakers
- 10 km of difficult slopes for adventurers
- 50 km of medium difficulty slopes for the ultimate skiing experience
- Rustic huts with traditional delicacies
- Ski schools for beginners and children
and much more
P.S.: Night skiing is available at the Königswiesenlift every Thursday between 19:00 and 21:00.
in the ski area
- Night skiing & night skiing at the Königswiesenlift.
- Top ski rental in the local sports stores with the latest ski equipment
- Ski schools & professionally trained ski instructors
- Ski courses and lessons on Katschberg in groups or privately for adults & children
- State-of-the-art cable cars and lifts
- Snow guaranteed at 1.641 meters
- Great ski huts & restaurants
There is never a dull moment during a skiing vacation on the Katschberg. After an action-packed winter day, enjoy the private wellness area of your lodge or indulge in the culinary delights of the AINKEHR, the alpine inn just a few steps away from the lodge.